This church was built between 1698 and 1719 at the wish of Mother Serafina together with the adjoining convent of the Teresian nuns.
The original nucleus consists of the former church of S. Nicola and a small cloister.
The church, designed by A. Vaccaro, has an octagonal plan in the form of a Greek cross. The floor, designed by Solimene, portrays scenes of Paradise on Earth and was executed in majolica tiles by Leonardo Chiaiese, a "master tilemaker" from Naples.

How to reach
Piazza San Nicola, 1
From Piazza Vittoria, follow Via G. Orlandi, after the Casa Rossa (5 mins.).

Opening time
November-March 10.00-14.00
April-September 10.00-19.00
October 10.00-17.30

Entrance , 3,00

Tel. 081 837 2396

www.chiesa-san-michele.com